Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nhat Ky Xuyen Viet

Dear friends

Not long time ago, Binh - my closest friend and I saw the film "Diary on the motorbike" about Cher and his initiary around South America. His exciting trip indulges us to carry out the motorbike trip trans Vietnam to inspire us out of the normal life swinging b/w work and family responsibilities. Also, tourism is one of my utmost hobby whenever I need to fresh up myself out of the troubles or to cheer up my achivements. These are the reasons of my motorbike trips accross Vietnam in September 2005.

During the travelling course, I wrote the diary and shared with my close friend on daily basis. However, my diary was stopped after Hue since I was so busy and not inspired for writing in Norther provinces. That is one of my regret in this trip.

Travelling back and forth evryday is a challenge with me since I am not of good physical strength, esp when we travel by motorbike. However, the encouragement from my friends upon reading my diary is an inspiration to wake me up and continue my trip. Thanks for your emails, your phone calls, your SMS, and your chatting with me to give me enough strength to overcome the difficulties and finish my trip as planned.

Tan Nguyen

(copied from YM 360 blog)

No comments: